Under an individual Contact, look on the right-hand column for Notes. You’ll want to add a little reminder message, select who the reminder is for, click Set a reminder, pick the date and click Add note! Easy as that.
We work with CredCo to run credit reports. You may signup for an account by going to Settings – Partner Settings and clicking on the Create an account link under Credco.
In the past several weeks there have been a lot of unannounced changes in what types of ads Craigslist will allow. It is a FREE service, and their choice to not give any information or guidelines out. We can only react based on trial and error.
Please keep in mind that these changes are not happening with MotorLot. You pay us to help market to the Craigslist service, but we can only work with what we are given.
Craigslist typially makes small changes without warning. And every year they seem to come in with one big nuke that changes things completely. Most likely this latest adjustment is a result of too much spam. Usually along with those big changes, they tighten up on what is allowed to post. As of April, 2013 there is simply less flexibility than there was before. We expect that things will gradually open back up.
Cleaner search results benefits everyone. Easier for customers to search through and more coverage of the ads you do post.
We’ll keep a list of updates on this page until things calm down.
– We’ve had to remove IMG (image based ads completely). As a results we can’t track ad status, view or clicks.
– We’ve replaced IMG ads with text based ads. The benefit is that the ads will come up more often in search results simply because there is more content to search.
– You can view all of your live TEXT based ads by simply searching for your dealership name on Craigslist.
– KEEPING ADS LIVE There is no rhyme or reason to what they are flagging. Around late afternoon their bot goes in and flags vehicles for deletion. Typically they go after ads with links. It seems the more basic the ad the higher the chance of it sticking. We’ll continue to adjust with the goal of having every ad stick.
– MAKE SURE to match up the Craigslist login email that you are logged in with on the Craigslist site with what you have set as the Craigslist posting email under Settings -> Partner settings.
– Continue to randomize titles and content to create a unique ad each time.
– USE THE RENEWAL FEATURE. Once an ad does go live you can renew them with no penalty as frequent as every few days. This is a great way to push your inventory to the top of the list.
We don’t offer mass downloading of files at this time. Data from each section of the app can be exported via CSV, XML or JSON to easily get your data in and out of MotorLot.
Deals -> Add customer information in section #1 -> Add vehicle you are buying to #1 Customer Information – Trade-in near the bottom -> Pick Wholesale trade-in under #5 -> Pick forms -> Save.
Then from the drop down menus, select your Buyers Guide or Window Sticker template. This will create a PDF of your window sticker or buyers guide which can be printed on any inkjet printer. Note that sometimes when adding a vehicle and decoding the VIN, fuel economy will be given in a range. This will cause the window sticker to print improperly. Make sure to correct the fuel economy to a single number instead of a range to resolve this issue.
- Lead statistics – Shows the referring site to your dealer site, number of visits, page views, etc.
- Craigslist analytics – Simple one-sheet breakdown of all current Craigslist ads, including clicks and calls from them.
- Backpage analytics – Simple one-sheet breakdown of all current Backpage ads, including clicks and calls from them.
- eBay analytics – Simple one-sheet breakdown of all current eBay ads, including clicks and calls from them.
- Craigslist usage statistics – Graphs the posts and responses for Craigslist ads.
- Backpage usage statistics – Graphs the posts and responses for Backpage ads.
- eBay usage statistics – Graphs the posts and responses for eBay ads.
- Price list – A basic breakdown of the vehicles currently in inventory
- Inventory export log – Shows a list of vehicles, when they were exported and where they were exported to (i.e. cars.com)
- Floorplan – Gives a breakdown of all inventory items that are floorplanned along with amounts due.
- Inventory sold status – A list of inventory in s given date range with their sold vs unsold status.
- End of month standing inventory – Shows unsold inventory at the end of each month.
- Deal wash sheet – Lists out all deals closed within a specified time period.
- Sales – Shows a list of total number of sales by date, including amount earned
- Units & Gross – Shows a list of vehicles sold with their gross profit for the dealership.
- Salesman commission – Shows monthly commission breakdowns by salesperson
- Monthly state tax – A breakdown of state taxes due by deal.
- OFAC checks – A list of all OFAC checks done in a defined time period and their pass or fail status
- Credit reports – Shows a list of all credit reports run in a given time period with their status.
- Income statement – Shows total income over pre-determined time increments.
- General ledger – Shows all income and expenditures of the dealership
- Balance sheet – Shows income vs. expenses by month.
- Delinquent accounts – Shows a list of all late accounts .
- Upcoming payments – shows a list of all upcoming payments due.
- Open accounts 0 Shows a list of all currently open BHPH accounts.
- Network Solutions – http://www.networksolutions.com/support/cname-records-host-aliases/
- 1&1 – http://faq.1and1.com/domains/domain_admin/dns_settings/14.html
- HostGator – http://support.hostgator.com/articles/cpanel/how-to-change-dns-zone…
- BlueHost – https://my.bluehost.com/cgi/help/cname
- Yahoo – http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/smallbusiness/domains/domainfeatur…
- Tucows / Hover – http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/smallbusiness/domains/domainfeatur…
- NameCheap – http://bit.ly/1246v34
- Name.com / LaunchRock – http://support.launchrock.com/knowledgebase/articles/36665-name-com..
- MotorLot, LLC
- Forms Department
- 3805 Avenida Madera
- Bradenton FL 34210
- Finally, there are a few different option to save forms.
- “Save forms & print all” will save a local copy of all forms as a PDF and print all forms.
- “Save forms” will just save a local copy as PDF.
- “save forms & email all” will save a local copy of all forms and email a copy of all of them to the specified address.
- 1. Compare the form number and revision date on the paper to that which you see on the screen (the form’s title).
- If yours is different, search the library to see if your exact form has already been programmed.
- If not, you may need to send us 5 intact originals and a filled out example of your form so we can program it for you.
- Start by faxing (941-718-4888) or emailing a scan of the way your form is printing to email@example.com. We’ll get back to you as soon as possible
Setting Up An Account
- Lead statistics
- Craigslist analytics
- Backpage analytics
- eBay analytics
- Craigslist usage statistics
- Backpage usage statistics
- eBay usage statistics
- Price list
- Inventory export log
- Inventory sold status
- End of month standing inventory
- Deal wash sheet
- Units & Gross
- Salesman commission
- Monthly state tax
- OFAC checks
- Credit reports
- Income statement
- General ledger
- Balance sheet
- Delinquent accounts
- Upcoming payments
- Open account
- Auto Check
- DealerTrack l ecarlist
- HomeNet Automotive
- Dealer Car Search
- Dealer Solutions Software
- Digital Motorworks Inc.